Monday, January 11, 2010

AJ Smoker Smith has left us.......

I am at a loss for words. When I came off the course this evening, I got word that AJ Smith had taken his own life......

AJ was a legend to me[ and everyone in the game] when I met him, and he immediately made me realize that this is a shooters game. Whether you were a big name, or a new shooter on the scene, AJ treated you like you were the most important entrant at the shoot. AJ Smith was bigger than life in the sporting world, and just knowing him helped me feel at home in the sport.

There will not be a World Championship held that he will not be fondly spoken of in legendary remembrance....

AJ, whatever demons hounded you, they won't follow to the other side of the river.....rest easy,

Via Con Dios my Friend.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family,

Will Fennell

No comments:

Post a Comment