Saturday, February 13, 2010

There is more to this shooting gig than just clay targets.....

I know that it's blasphemy to say that there is more to shooting than just clays or wingshooting....but I'll say it, I want more. I mentioned in my first entry to this blog that there would be more....well there will be.......

I'm setting  a goal of continuing my journey to be a more well rounded shooter and instructor  this year. I plan on attending at least one advanced tactical handgun, carbine, and tactiacl precision rifle class this year. Obliviously this is partially out of personal interest and desire, but also because I have enough of my students that want me to  be able to help them down the same road. I plan on being able to help them in whatever journey down the shooting road they want to take.

Hell, I like road trips!

Best Regards,


Will

No comments:

Post a Comment