Monday, December 14, 2009

The end of the old season, and the start of the new...

Folks,
My glass is certainly half full, and I am looking with bated breath toward the 2010 shooting season! Before anyone even thinks they are ready, the Seminole Cup [ the first big blast shoot of the sporting clay calender year ] will be upon us. NOW is the time to prepare. Follow along as I get ready for this upcoming season.

My blog will also include much more than sporting clays competition and instruction. I will give a bit of insight to the business of sporting clays, so follow me to the ShotShow in January for the latest news and probably a bit of gossip. I will also give insight into my other shooting passions, whether it be hunting, long range rifle shooting, or fine custom 1911 handguns.

So sit back, check in often, and enjoy the ride along with me.

Best Regards,

Will Fennell
TEAM USA
TEAM BERETTA
www.willfennell.com
willfennell@willfennell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment