Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Done with instruction for the week.....on to the North American FITASC Championship!

I finished up teaching today in Georgia @ Big Red Oak Plantation, and got in a bit of practice today with my buddies Randy Travalia and  Larry Farrow. Larry is still recovering from shoulder surgery, but he shot well today. Randy shot well, as always, and he looks like he has his game face on for this weekend's big shoot in TN....

The North American FITASC Championships in Bucksnort, TN.

I felt pretty good in practice today, and am looking forward to hitting the parcours. My buddy Ben Husthwaite is over from the UK to set the targets, so that should be well inhand. The targets should be great! If you love FITASC, I'll see you at the shoot!

Best,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment