Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DT10 and TRG22, .....and the Weather Was Grand!

Well,
I got to Houston late last night, and today I went to American Shooting Center to shoot a bit. Head Honcho and good friend,  Ed Arrighi, who is shooting the National FITASC also, joined me for a couple of hundred practice targets. We had a great time, working out the kinks and "getting our confidence on". With plenty of daylight left, I headed to the longrange rifle area and broke out the Sako TRG. I have been looking forward to shooting on ASC's range out to 600 yards, and getting firm zero's, or "come up's" out to 600 yrds. That is now accomplished, and the 12" steel plate @ 600 yards was ringing for quite awhile!

I had soooo much fun @ ASC, I'm going back tomorrow!

Best,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment